Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion 2 Questions about Baltimore – 7 or 8 and VIP?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of u2can u2can 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jim Adams

Hello,

The site here says the Wednesday Nov 6th show at the Baltimore Lyric Opera House starts at 7:00, while the tickets and Lyric site have an 8:00 PM start. I sure would hate to miss part of the show because of confusion on the ground due to Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time changes.

Also, is there any type of upgrade to SRO in the pit right in front of the stage? We have eight very active people coming from Falls Road Running, and they all want to dance and rock all night long!

Regards,

CK

u2can

The show in durham started around 7:20. But before band comes on they have a presentation of photos and info that is worth catching. Like on slide talked about John running 6 miles a day and practicing guitar 4 hours a day. Also he has over 300 guitars and takes 30-40 on road with him etc.

Enjoy wish I could see another one. Dancing was slow to get going at Durham but half way through everyone started to get up and boogie. There was one guy in front dancing all night.

u2can

ticket for baltimore has 8 pm as start time so he will be on stage by 8:15 I assume

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.