Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Almost Saturday Night fan video

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of guess you'll know the tune guess you’ll know the tune 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

If you haven’t yet, be sure to send in a photo for our Almost Saturday Night fan video in the works! I want to see all of you!

http://www.johnfogerty.com/news/be-part-of-the-almost-saturday-night-fan-video/

-Swamp Girl

Dana

Hi SG – I sent an email with some pics attached but I have no idea if it reached its proper destination, as sometimes emails go astray or into limboland. Is there anyway to confirm that it was received? Thanks.

Dana

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Dana message me your email and I’ll check. You send it to the johnfogertycontest email, right?

Dan Smith

How do we know if you received them? Also if they are terrible can we resubmit new ones?
    Dan

Dana

Hi SG – I sent you a private message yesterday. The irony is that now I don’t know if you ever received that. (I have not had much experience with the private messages on this site.)

Please let me know. Thanks!

Dana

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Got it!

Peter Sutter

could find my foto:) (second 17) It was taken at my 50th birthday party, were the Creedence Choogles Rockers played for more than 300 fans! One of my greatest moments in life wich I could share with a lot of hardcore fans incuding the million milers. thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    greetings from Switzerland
    FortunateSon

Send some photo’s also. I’m wondering when this video will be ready.

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

The video was just released! Check it out here: http://www.johnfogerty.com/news/john-and-keith-urban-almost-saturday-night-fan-video/

-Swamp Girl

Dan Smith

Great video. I have enjoyed Johns music since I was 12 years old and that is along time ago. Thank You so much my family and I really love this video.

God Bless
    Dan Smith

I’M at 2:18!!!! LOL!!!!!

HEY! I recognised a whole bunch of Fogerty fans in that cool video!!!
    Dan and Carol and their family, Dana and grandchild, Anne and Micio – did I perchance catch a glimpse of
    Mr Sky and Ms Hoodoo?
    I’m not sure because some of those photos shoot past so very fast!!! WOW!!! Very awesome video!!!

This may sound stupid, but all this time – I DID NOT REALIZE THAT IT WAS KEITH URBAN PICKIN’ THE BANJO ON “ALMOST SATURDAY NIGHT!!!”"”"” HOW could I have not know this? HEY!!!]
    He’s quite the mean banjo picker, too!!! That dude is a total babe, can sing real great and now he’s a banjo-picker to beat all banjo pickers!!!!

Doesn’t that just blow you away??? HA HA H A!
    HA HA

X O X O X O

Dana

My “grandchild”, Mary??
    My wife Sue says that her Botox treatments must really be paying off!
    Rotfwl!

Are you in the video? I lied…I’m at 2:20! LOL!

That’s not a banjo. It’s a banjar. Serious. A banjo with a guitar’s neck and six strings. Basically, it’s a guitar that sounds like a banjo.

I’m desperately trying to invest the Tubitar. Half tuba, half guitar.

Micio Nero

Haven’t been posting much lately, what with being busy moving to a new appartment and stuff… :-P

Cool video! Nice to see ourselves and a many of our friends in it! Now we can forever brag that we are in an official John Fogerty video!!! :-D

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Avatar of Micio Nero Micio Nero.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.