Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Avatar

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of I have a teddy called Petri I have a teddy called Petri 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

How do we insert an avatar?

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Click on your username and then go to the Profile tab and click Change Avatar underneath that.

-Swamp Girl

You can use your own pictures if you want to.
    The weird thing is ~ it CROPS the photo and there’s nothing you can do about it.
    It crops it to the upper left hand corner of your picture, so that limits what you would
    want to post. The good thing is that you can change it over and over and over – until you
    end up with something you like.

Good luck with that.

For me, it seems to have automatically taken the wordpress gravatar into use, even though I could not log in with my wordpress username and it didn’t create a new wp account for me either… But I guess those gravatar things are used by other sites than wp too. It just took me over to the wp login, that’s why I also tried with that account info. Anyway I’m sort of happy that I had to re-register, since I had that stupid new account on the old forum and I couldn’t reach the old one, for some reason. Best to start over new :) And this message isn’t all that important either, I just wanna try posting :D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.