Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Bad Moon Rising (football -soccer- fans arrangement)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Miguel Miguel 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mariano

I’m a huge fan of John’s songs and also a San Lorenzo de Almagro fan.
    San Lorenzo is a football (soccer) club and our fans made up a song from Bad Moon Rising, which name is “Vengo del barrio de Boedo” (I come from Boedo neighbourhood). San Lorenzo it’s from Boedo, but military government evicted it for dark reasons. The last year the fans get a big victory: the parliament return the piece of ground in Boedo for to rebuild the stadium.
    Anyway, the fans sings Vengo del barrio de Boedo and you can see/listen it en https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDNmWQpOwSY
    Other teams (even the national team) had take the song and made up awful versions.
    I would like John to hear Vengo del barrio de Boedo and eventually (and that would be an amazing gift) sing the lyrics.
    Vengo del barrio de Boedo,
    barrio de murga y carnaval,
    te juro que en los malos momentos
    siempre te voy a acompañar.
    Dale, dale, Matador,
    dale, dale, Matador,
    dale, dale, dale, dale Matador.

(It means “I come from Boedo neighbourhood, place of street bands and carnival, I swear in bad moments I will always be by your side. Go, Matador -nickname of the team)…”)

Thank you and sorry for my English.

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Avatar of Mariano Mariano.
    Miguel

matador hay uno solo = Jose marcelo salas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.