Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Baltimore Show

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of DaRiverBoatQueen DaRiverBoatQueen 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    J Criswell

What a great show! John and his top notch band are fine form. One of the best shows (by any artist) I’ve been too. Loved the set list, wished though he had played Rock and Roll Girls or Wrote A Song For Everyone but he can’t play everything. John’s guitar playing was slick, he is very under estimated in my book. I especially loved the tone of his Black Beauty on “The Midnight Special” Top notch performance by all around. Can’t wait to download the show! Yes, I was the fat young guy dancing around all night in the front row, I was a little curious why the rest of the crowd did not want to get up and dance for most of the show, but towards the end that changed and everyone was up, singing and dancing.

Swamp Girl, please note in a small theatre, video screens and photographers are not needed. I thought the photographers would be in my way the whole night, but they were good and did not impact me at all. Also why does John need a show with so many special effects, come on, save the special effects for Kiss, John’s music speaks for itself without the special effects, although the beach ball effect was fun!

All in all, it was a great night! Keep on rockin’ in the free world John!

Hey Jay – Nice words you got writing up there!!! I’m so glad to hear that you had your dance mojo going at the show!!! That’s what alot of us true blues fans do – WE GET UP AND DANCE OUR FANNIES OFF!!! I can’t understand why some folks don’t dance…perhaps it’s because they can’t do it, due to physical findings and such, and I’m sorry about that.
    But being at one of John’s shows is like being at one huge, giant house party and somebody’s got the band playing FULL BLAST and who wouldn’t want to shake a tailfeather at that??? WOW!!!! PEOPLE!!!

Ya GOTS to DANCE when you have Creedence comin at cha at 700 decibels, ya know what I”m saying???

Thanks for keeping the dance going, Jay man. Very cool!!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.