Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Bethlehem show July 18

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Pam Hoffman Pam Hoffman 4 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pabucfan

Hey Everybody. For anyone coming to Bethlehem, PA for July 18 show, post here and let me know. I would like to get a group together and go to the C.F. Martin Guitar factory in Nazareth (about 15 minutes from the Sands where the show is) for a tour and what not. Would be a great chance to get together and catch up with old friends and get to know new ones. I live 20 minutes away from the venue and would be happy to assist anyone coming to the area for this show. Just let me know. Mike a.k.a. Pabucfan

• This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Avatar of pabucfan pabucfan.

Hey Mike! Go Bucs! Not really! :) Hahaha….

That’s one of John’s shows on my radar. Hopefully it will work out and I can come.

pabucfan

Ok Alan, First off if you don’t like the Bucs, as a graduate of USC you will really hate the fact I am a Florida Gator as well so chomp chomp baby. Second, did you decide if you will be coming to Bethlehem for the show tomorrow night? Haven’t seen you for a few years, would be great to see you again. Let me know:)

Pam Hoffman

Hey Everyone!
    Haven’t visited here in a LONG time, so didn’t see the invitation for the guitar factory tour-sorry. Just got home from Bethlehem’s show, tired but thrilled with the songs in my head! John did it again, especially for my grandson, Sean, as he personally sent out a guitar pick to him. Thank you John, for making a little boy’s night complete, as well as his two grandparents!
    Warmly, Pam From PA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.