Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Birthday bash

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rockin' Maniac Rockin’ Maniac 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dan Smith
    Dan Smith

I was doing some painting outside today and I was listening to ESPN radio and they mentioned that John was going to attend or play at this big birthday bash. Don’t know who’s party but it always great to hear people mention John on the radio
    Dan

Profile photo of GiantsDave66
    GiantsDave66

John will be performing two songs at Howard Stern’s birthday bash in New York City on January 31st. Steven Tyler of Aerosmith and Bon Jovi will join him on the bill. The performance immediately follows his two Long Island gigs the previous days.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5869679/jon-bon-jovi-john-fogerty-steven-tyler-to-headline-howard-sterns-60th-bday

Profile photo of Swamp Girl
    Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Yes, John was in town so he wanted to stop in and say hi to Howard and wish him a Happy Birthday.

-Swamp Girl

They have announced that the birthday show will be available streaming live for free on siriusxm.com or howardstern.com for those who are not sirius subscribers.

Hopefully this may lead to an interview appearance in the future.
    Howard has been very excited about having John, one of his heroes perform.

Profile photo of Jim
    Jim

Does anyone know if tickets are available to this event and how to get them? It is at the Hammerstein Ballroom in Manhattan on Friday 1/31.

Dan Smith

Every once in awhile John throws a curve ball. I’m not a H.S. fan at all but John must like this guy he played at his party. Some things H.S. has said on the air over the years have disturbed me. Well John must no more about this guy then me. Sometimes I judge people and don’t know enough and that is bad on my part .

Dan

Dan,
    At the urging of friends, I gave HS one week on my radio at work to see what this guy was all about and I was sorry I listened. What disturbed me the most was he had a guy call in who obviously had a drinking problem and needed help. He had this guy go out in public and embarrass himself. It was sick. How can you call this entertainment? Exposing and using another person’s disease and shortcomings for the entertainment of the masses. Sick, sick, sick…I have never listened to a thing HS has said since.

Dan Smith

Well I won’t repeat what he said one day and again I’m no one to judge. Maybe one day H.S. will realize some of the things he said and then feel stupid. Maybe he will say boy what a —hole for saying that.
    Dan

Dan Smith

Well I won’t repeat what he said one day and again I’m no one to judge. Maybe one day H.S. will realize some of the things he said and then feel stupid. Maybe he will say boy what a —hole for saying that.
    Dan

Don’t be so hard on yourself, Dan.
    HS is a world class idiot and asshole. I think he should go to hell, but he’s too rich to die.

Nobody likes him – except for other assholes.

Even assholes have to have their own president and HS is the pres of all AHs!!!
    Ignore him and never tune in to his garbage ever again.

Set yourself FREE, my friend!!!

But here’s a beautiful piece of art that I just saw on the Fogerty NEWS section. ENJOY!!!

New Orleans

Profile photo of GiantsDave66
    GiantsDave66

Nobody likes him – except for other assholes.

Might want to check out video from the show, RiverBoatQueen, before saying that. After his red-hot performance of Fortunate Son, John HIMSELF he says “Howard, man, I love ya!” I hope you aren’t implying that our hero John is an asshole…

Hey, some people like me and I’m an asshole….but that doesn’t make them an asshole. :) :) :) :)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.