Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Caledonia Tia's Hope Concert

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of DaRiverBoatQueen DaRiverBoatQueen 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tim

Will the private show from Caledonia NY on July 20th be made available as a download? That was a great show

Please tell more, What songs were played? was it a full set?

GOSH – what would it be like to see a PRIVATE SHOW at a private house party with John Fogerty and BAND?
    I guess the closest I came to it was the handful of times that I saw some closed shows with John on stage…those shows were the coolest!!!

GiantsDave66

I doubt this private show will be made available for download. I did not attend, but it looks like this was a invite-only gig that supported a charity, Tia’s Hope; only hospital workers and patients, police, and firefighters attended. By the looks of it, there very few people in attendance. ELO opened for John. Quote from John during the show: “I thought I had been to just about everywhere, but I can honestly say that I’ve never been here in Caledonia.”

LOVED that little scene from the show….the new version of LONG AS I CAN SEE THE LIGHT
    is very tasty!!! YUM and more YUM!!!

Thanks, GiantsDAVE!!! X O

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.