Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Canadian Tour – please do Ottawa show

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Jeff Jeff 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Thanks John for coming back to Canada once again!!

If you and your band are not too tired, you could add an Ottawa show (or somewhere thereabouts) on November 11 or November 16 and then the Eastern Ontarians would not have to travel up towards Toronto to get to a show.

I have 2 or 4 people from Kingston and Ottawa who would attend such a show in Ottawa. You could go to the Canadian Tire Centre in Kanata (which used to be called Scotiabank Place), which is the big venue for Ottawa area. I think you and the band have been there before. You know Ottawa loves you and the place would sell out, as the last time did, and like there were so many people at the Ottawa bluesfest when you were there.

Will there be any fan club presales for the Ontario shows?

My niece was at your Orlando show and she had a blast!!!! She was front row, I hope you saw her.

Rock n Roll Girl
    p.s. Going to Sudbury in November, means get ready in case there is snow already.

Jeff

Hey John, Huge Fan here!

I’ve seen you in concert 8 times and I’m so glad you’re doing another Canadian tour!

But I gotta agree with R&R Girl, why no Ottawa date? You have a great fan base here!

I remember your 2007 show, you had the whole arena standing and dancing the whole night!… we kept the cheering going for so long after Proud Mary, you came back out and played Blue Suede Shoes & Long Tall Sally! What a special moment!

Anyways, it’s awesome to see you back in the Great White North! And if you can’t add Ottawa, I’ll still be going to Montreal… and maybe Oshawa… and maybe Rama? See ya on the Road!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.