Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion CCR is losing to Deep Purple

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Dan Smith Dan Smith 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    flysafely

I found this link on the fan club part of this site but don’t see it (or can’t find it) in the Forum. Thought I’d repost. Right now, Deep Purple is winning 52.5% to 47.5%. Let’s get JF/CCR on top!

Ultimate Classic Rock Hall of Fame voting going on now:

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/deep-purple-vs-creedence-clearwater-revival-ultimate-classic-rock-hall-of-fame/

Nancy

• This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Avatar of flysafely flysafely.
    Sary58

CCR will never loose. Have been voting with all european fans for days. Come on and and give us a hand.
    No matter about who will win. Both bands have been great. My band is Creedence Clearwater Revival !!

SARY!!! You are SO RIGHT!!!!
    RIGHT ON, SARY!!!!
    Creedence will forever be the number one WINNERS in my book!!!!

Anonymous

It’s neck and neck right now…come folks, bring in the votes for Creedence Clearwater Revival. You can vote once per day. Get to the polls!

it says voting ends tomorrow and you can actually VOTE ONCE PER HOUR until then. :)

Sary58

You can vote when you want. Erase your cookies after voting and vote again. We have nearly 50% right now.
    We get them, we get them, WE GET THEM !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for voting! This UCR Hall of Fame Poll closes June 16, 2013 at 11:59PM ET. You can vote once an hour until then!
    Deep Purple 48.96%

Creedence Clearwater Revival 51.04%

OKAY OKAY!!! I VOTED FOR CREEDENCE!!!!

NOW YOU DO IT!!!!
    VOTE / VOTE / VOTE !!!

Thank you. X O

My vote is in!

while i don’t understand why you’re allowed and encouraged to vote multiple times; nonetheless, my TEN votes are in and CCR’s slightly ahead now!

poll’s closed. woohoo – we did it!

Indeed we did it.

BOOYEAH!! Walter! (and a ^5)

GiantsDave66

VOTE FOR JOHN & “MYSTIC HIGHWAY”!

John is up against Miranda Lambert’s Pistol Annies for a spot on CMT’s “Top 20″ countdown list. Vote for John!

http://www.cmt.com/show/hot_20_countdown/series.jhtml

flysafely

Hey Dave, I’m going to move this to its own post. I love this video. Hopefully we can get JF fans voting: “The No. 20 video on the CMT’s All New Hot 20 Countdown is determined by you. ”

Nancy

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Haha you guys rock. Keep these coming!

-Swamp Girl

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.