Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Deleted post

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Corey Corey 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jerry

Posted a question here last week asking why presale info was not available to fan club members for the Orlando show. Never got an answer and the post is gone. Is there no admin to answer questions? Still a fan of John and hope that he does not endorse this website or fan club. Oh, and when general public tickets went on sale, fortunately or not, they don’t seem to be selling quickly. Could be that they are overpriced? $300 front row, $100 first level and $90 for balcony?? Guess I’ll be checking Stubhub right before the show as they may be more reasonable.

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Hi Jerry,

I’m sorry you haven’t had a good experience here so far. I have been trying to address every question sent my way but I guess I missed yours. We sent out the pre-sale password a few weeks ago to the fan club via email. So anyone who has signed up since then wouldn’t have gotten the email. But it is posted all over this forum in almost every single thread and I tried to get that info out as much as possible. I hope you’re able to get the seats you want for the Orlando show:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/john-fogerty-orlando-florida-10-30-2013/event/22004AD2A5984BB5

Just FYI – $300 is a VIP package, not just the seat.

-Swamp Girl

Corey

The fan club email with the password went out on June 9th. Which means it was sent out before you signed up. Swamp Girl does a great job around here. John’s tickets are reasonably priced compared to all other artists. As for the password, like Swamp Girl said it is everywhere in the forum I think I have seen it listed 10 times or more.

GiantsDave66

Swamp Girl has been very helpful and patient around the forum about presale questions. I give her a lot of credit. Nearly every topic started has gotten a response, even when dozens of posts ask the exact same question: “What is the presale password?”

I do, however, think ticket prices are too high. Artists like Bruce Springsteen and Bob Seger are charging less for tickets than John. And the VIP Package is outrageous: a flannel shirt ($70), t-shirt ($25), tour laminate ($5), and ticket ($100) should be $200… and even that’s being generous with the price. I think there would have to be a meet-and-greet to make that $300 pricetag somewhat fair. Just my two cents.

Corey

I was talking about the regular seat prices in regards to comparing other artists. For a Fogerty show I am gong to see the regular prices are 80 or 60. All VIP seats are expensive. Lionel Richie for example wants 660 for a meet and greet with front row seat, 510 for a “front row package, no meet and greet”, 310 and 250 for other packages which do not include a front row seat. His regular price 150 and 115. I noticed his prices when I was searching the upcoming shows at the venue I will go to see John at. While 300 isn’t cheap at least it isn’t 660 or 510.

Jerry

Thank you for the replies. I apologize for possibly jumping the gun a bit about the presale part. I guess I was late to the party and must have joined after the email. I did see others asking for presale password info all over the forums but they all seemed to be about a specific show. I was unaware the there was only one password for all shows. So again, my apologies for not knowing the rules. I do stand by my comment about high prices. I am aware that the front row is a VIP package and just like the other extreme examples cited feel they are all overpriced. If as Corey mentions the regular seats are $60-$80 I would agree that is borderline fair for today’s market. That is not the case at least here in Orlando. Thank you again for the replies.

Corey

Jerry

I hope you make the show. I find it interesting that the prices are not the same for all places. In Oklahoma where I will be going the prices run 60 to 80 for regular seats. I see a number of other shows are higher including yours which the top price for regular seats is 125. Good luck.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.