Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Double whammy for final Beacon date

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of flysafely flysafely 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

John’s closing out the final date of his 2013 tour with a smash by performing both Bayou Country AND Cosmo’s Factory in their entirety this Thursday, November 14th. Check it out here: http://www.johnfogerty.com/news/john-to-perform-both-bayou-country-and-cosmos-factory-on-final-night-of-tour/

OMG!!!! This is FANTASTIC!!! ALL YOU CREEDENCE FANS IN NYC ARE SOOOO INCREDIBLY LUCKY TO HAVE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO ROCK ON WITH JOHN & BAND! – WHILE HE PERFORMS HIS CLASSIC HITS FROM 2 MONSTER CLASSIC ROCK ALBUMS!!!
    BAYOU COUNTRY AND COSMO’S!!!! GOOD GOD, Y’ALL!!!!!

NEW YORK IS THE MOST ROCKIN’ STATE OF THE UNION, GOSH DARN YOU GUYS – DON’T WASTE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SEE THE MASTER PERFORM HIS AMAZING ROCK SHOW!!!!

YOU ARE SO LUCKY – DON’T WASTE IT!!!!!

HOW AMAZING IS THIS, WEST COAST FANS? Does anybody have a private jet that we can hop on to and join up with the New York crowd on DAY 3 of the BEACON THEATER???
    THEY CALL IT BEACON FOR A REASON!!!!

WOW!!!! WOW!!!! WOW!!!!

NO WONDER THEY CALL NEW YORK THE GREATEST CITY OF ALL……GEE WHIZ!!!

GET OUT THERE, NYC FRIENDS AND FANS!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

SENDING YOU LOTS OF LOVE AND MAY GOD BLESS!!!!

X O X O X O X O

flysafely

Whoa!! Wonder if there are any seats left?! I am in My seat with fabulous view
    And now it start!!!!

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster
    flysafely

Hey, thanks for the heads up, Swamp Girl! I should be on my way home but am sitting in a coffee shop saying to myself “are you going to go home or get a ticket and head into Manhattan instead?”

Nancy

Jill Newman

I may have one available ticket for tonight’s show. It is for Orch 1 – Row J – Seat 17. The ticket price is $129.50, I will forgo the handling fees. I will know no later than 2 PM EST if the ticket is available. Last night’s show was unreal, I am so excited to be going again tonight.

flysafely

Oh, Jill!! I would’ve taken that off yr hands (if you were ready to give it up). That’s a better seat than ticketmaster gave me: Orch 1 – Row Y- seat 23. About 15 rows behind your seat.
    Sorry I missed your post til just now. If you go, look back to Row Y, seat 23 and say “hi.”

Nancy

Jill Newman

Ohh Nancy! My brother in law from New Hampshire just called me! He is driving down right now! So looks like it will all work out! I saw row CC (where I was last night) opened up, so I bought myself a ticket, that’s why the extra. But that’s how awesome the shows are, he’s driving for the next five hours to see it!

flysafely

Jill, on Tuesday night I was in row CC, orch 1 (center orch), it was aisle seat left as you walk towards the stage. AMAZING!! You enjoy that seat! I sure did.
    I’m sorry another that great wasn’t available but but for the few seats that are available, I did good :)

Nancy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.