Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion download live shows

This topic contains 29 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Swamp Girl Swamp Girl 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Hey Jason,

I can’t say exactly how long they’ll be up, but at least til the end of the tour. Hope that gives you enough time to get every one you want.

-Swamp Girl

Corey

It is nice to see at least part of the Tulsa show available. I didn’t think we would be able to get any of it. Swamp Girl, I find it strange that Born On the Bayou is included on other shows but can’t be on this one? I know you said it is because of the record company, but it does seem odd to me that John’s song can’t be included with Billy Gibbons, yet Sharp Dressed Man which is a ZZ Top song can be included. “shakes Head”

Tommy Ralph

Forgive me for not saying thank you earlier Swamp Girl as I got busy with yard work. I downloaded and have enjoying them ever since. I wish more bands did this. Many thanks again.

Thomas Clark

It’s great to be back on this forum — I took the Long Road Home…

I downloaded the show from the Greek — what a joy — and I thought the price was a BARGAIN — for this much excellence — LIVE — to know this ROCK GENIUS is still — STILL — kicking it EVERY night — with PLENTY OF GAS IN THE TANK — still hungry, still rolling in the joy of his ART, still out there with something to prove.

Said it before and I’ll say it again: he’s not just a NATIONAL TREASURE. HE’S A GLOBAL TREASURE.

Looking forward to seeing him front row at the Borgata and the Beacon.

Best,
    Tom

hi all
    Well I just played the gig with ” bayou country ” from texas and the quality is excellent john and his band are in fine form and for a man in his late 60s john fogertys voice is quite remarkable.The one outstanding track for me was "graveyard train" it took me straight back to the late 60s quite brilliant. If the other gig I have ” cosmos factory” is half as good I will be very happy.Fogertys fans if you are thinking about downloading any of these gigs …..don`t hesitate . I hope john fogerty tours England next year…if anything just for me to hear ” graveyard train “……

steve from england

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

I agree, Graveyard Train is especially good this tour.

thebayou

Yes it is well worth downloading these shows!!! It’s great that John is offering these shows to us fans.

Thank you John!!!!

DootDootDoot

I have downloaded both the Atlanta and Hollywood shows (the FLAC version), and the sound quality is a wonderful soundboard.

I think the FLAC downloads are a great deal. Waiting to watch the Orlando show, my jaw hit the floor when the message flashed up on the screen that they would have that night’s show available for download. Thanks again those who made this possible.

hi swampgirl/fogerty fans
    I have downloaded two shows on mp3 and are excellent value just waiting for the last night at the beacon theatre….so well done the fogerty camp for allowing us fans access to these gigs.

steve from England.

Corey

The last Beacon show is up. I just got it…

thebayou

The last night at the Beacon takes 3 CD’s, not 2.

pat_garrett

Well, back in October I went to John’s Durham, NC show then bought / downloaded it. Then in December I had a computer disaster and lost it. Now, the Live Downloads site says it’s no longer available. Does anybody else have this, or another one of his shows with the same set list? (This particular night he did the “Born On The Bayou” set).

If anyone has this I’d be willing to pay you for a CD, or swap something of equal coolness. Let me know. Thanks!

–Pat G.

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Hey Pat,

I’m trying to figure out if we can help you with this. Stand by.

-Swamp Girl

I must be technology illiterate or something. I downloaded one of the shows and the sound was terrible. I have an older laptop, so that probably has something to do with it. What I notice is that JF’s vocals are front and center very clearly, but the band and instrumentation are so far in the background it’s very muddled. I emailed Live Downloads, and they let me download a couple more times, but still the same issue. Does anyone know if having an older computer will cause this to happen? I’ve been trying to convince my wife to replace our current laptop we got 12 years ago, and maybe if I whine enough about not being able to properly listen to JF live, she’ll give in…

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Hey there,

I haven’t heard any complaints yet but I’d be happy to check in on this for you. What show did you download?

-Swamp Girl

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.