Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Durham Show

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of u2can u2can 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jim Smith

What a phenomenal show in Durham last night! Great acoustics and a rowdy crowd. Tremendous setlist. Kenny Aranoff is without peer.

Rusty

Yes, it was AWESOME! …Sounded absolutely magnificent at DPAC last night. I hope that show will be released on a DVD or something because its something I would love to watch over and over many times!

u2can

i was in 12 row center and the sound was overbearing with drums for first 4- 5 songs.
    I wish the Bayou Country album was played in entirety straight not mixed out in the entire show. It was nice to hear the rare songs but would have worked better if played in album form

Also like to know the name of the one jam song with out any singing as that was some great jamming. I was impressed by how well John still plays guitar. And the new songs worked great in set list. His cover of Pretty Women was excellent. Roy would have been proud.

I was glad to be there and enjoy the music. Loved the story of following the Dead at woodstock. Must have been a tough act to follow lol. But John didn’t show off the guitar he played at woodstock. hope it still in his collection. Great show and John does not seem to age. Guess running 6 miles a day and practicing 4 hours a day keep u healthy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.