Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Erie County Fair Concert

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Michael Martin Michael Martin 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Linda

Soooo excited for John’s concert tomorrow. Last time we saw John was in ’09 when my daughter was 13 years old and she got up on stage with him and had her pix taken….she took him flowers !! She first saw John in concert when she was 9 and then again at 10. She is now 18 and just as excited to see him play again. Hoping to get a “new” pix again tomorrow night. Second row seats….who else is going ???

I was at that concert in Canadaigua in 2009 when the mother held the daughter up holding a bunch of flowers for almost two hours trying to get her up on stage, which wore pretty thin to all watching, but eventually happened towards the end of the show.
    Local folks at the show said the same thing happened a few years before at another Fogerty gig as well.
    Well, I can report the latest attempt at the Erie County Fair to get the daughter onstage again failed badly when she was ejected from the arena after just a handful of songs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.