Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion european tour

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Peter Sutter Peter Sutter 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

hi swampgirl
    I would imagine by when the dates are set for john fogertys American tour… there will be no plans to tour Europe or the uk until 2014, would that be correct.

steve from England.

Profile photo of Swamp Girl
    Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

That looks to be the current plan, yes.

-Swamp Girl

:( I hoped so much on a tour this year to promote the new album.
    Walter from Belgium

hi swampgirl
    Thanks for your reply…alas I fear I cant see john fogerty touching the uk shores again…. I really hope I`m wrong, would be nice for this long time fan to meet him at last and say thanks for the wonderful music he created that has been with me since I was 14 years old.

steve from England.

Profile photo of Swamp Girl
    Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Don’t lose hope! John loves his European fans.

-Swamp Girl

I’m sure about that swampgirl
    Walter from Belgium

Profile photo of Sary58
    Sary58

Hope he keeps up his good mood, writes and performes his music all over the world as usual. Stay healthy John and take a rest from Europe. You deserve it, because you have been on the road for so many years. I love that you have decide to play in your hometown Berkeley. For me it would be a dream come true to see you play where all this magic began. Last year I was there and saw many places you have been living. It´s a beautiful place to live. We BARTI´s (Bay Area Road Trip Idiots) had a blast in San Fran, Berkeley and Los Angeles.

Sary, you and your amazing friends lit up little Morro Bay
    by putting on a concert with Tom in my own backyard and I
    do mean my backyard.
    WHAT AN AWESOME HOUR AND HALF FOR HERM AND I ALONG WITH GUESSY
    AND HER FAMILY.
    YOU CAN ALL SEE OUR LITTLE CONCERT OF CCR MUSIC ON YOUTUBE =
    SARY and TOM PLAYS CCR IN MORRO BAY.
    A GREAT MEMORY PLANNED BY ROBERT AERTS. THANKS AGAIN.
    R.G.

yep – sary, et al. – you BARTI’s entertained us well that day and gave us all a great memory. now this fall, my son and cute daughter-in-law you met finally get to see John in concert! they’re so excited. the first few songs my son learned to play on guitar were all CCR songs.

RG – i love how the forum format splits your name up to read “Rockingrand MADONNA!” oh, that reminds me – it’s time for me to hit the Madonna Inn again my next trip! love that place.

Profile photo of Sary58
    Sary58

Donna & Guessy, thank you so much. Miss you :-(

This was Lodi in Lodi:

Profile photo of Peter Sutter
    Peter Sutter

one of my greatest moments of my life! Thank you BARTI’s and thank you John for the music that made this happend. lots of love to all my friends!
    FortunateSon
    SwissPete

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.