Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion fall tour

This topic contains 62 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Jim Jim 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • Author

Niceeeeee!!!! I like the new page!!!

SWEET!! ah yes, peace and love … definitely what John’s music does for me. Love the dragonflies – wish i could color their wings in w/some iridescent aurora borealis hues. :) thanks for the new website.

keeping fingers crossed for getting some good tix now – especially for my son and wife for their first real life john concert. best wishes and luck to everybody here for their own upcoming shows. so glad the new cd’s a hit and taking off like a rocket!

XOX guessy girl

Dan Smith

Lets do some swamp talkin’ Now put your hands in a circle. This is get down swamp talk

Dan Smith

New CD number 3 That is what I’m Talking About . Great job John I hope it hits Number 1 next week.

Dan Smith

Talk about Swamp Talk, next week I have a vacation and I’m going go to the Kern for a couple days. I might stay at Whispering Pines and write a few songs. The only problem is I’m not a good song writer but I’ll keep on trying. Hey(Keep on Trying )maybe that is a good title.

Dan Smith

Congratulations#3 week one next week# 1. Next week headed to the Kern and maybe stay a Whispering Pines. I ‘ll try to write a few new songs but the only thing is I’m a terrible song writer. So lets leave the song writing for John. Mystic Highway is fantastic you have done it again you always have a way to surprise your fans.
    God Bless
    Dan (Bootleg) Smith

Dan Smith

Still trying to figure out this site. I posted a few things more then once Oh Well!

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

No problem! This site’s definitely gonna take some getting used to, so test away!

-Swamp Girl

hi swampgirl
    Up and running at last….

steve from England.

Sary58

It works!!!! Thank You. Check the Fanclub page where I added our “LODI IN LODI” again. Great memories :-)

http://www.johnfogerty.com/members/sary58/activity/390/

Steve Martin

I am having trouble seeing the second page of the tour dates. Help! I really need to know if Atlanta is really on 10/25 and if it is going on sale this week.

Dana

Hi Folks! Just checking in. Trying out a new avatar – one of my K-9 roommates when he was just a lil pup.

Looks like this site may be more user friendly for posting links to photos and videos. Looking forward to becoming more familiar with it.

Dana

Finally i get in the new site.
    Walter from Belgium

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Steve Martin – Still having a little trouble with our tour dates pages (unfortunately).

October 25 John is playing in Alpharetta, GA at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park. Fan club presale starts next Tuesday, June 18 at 10 am EST and the password is WASFE13.

Sary58

Swamp Girl, although I can post here, I can´t get into den Fan Club Seccion anymore. I have logged out and looged in, but….no chance. It´s curious because when I leave this Forum, it seams that I´m logged out. If I click on the Posts I´m logged in :-(

I only can post here at this moment, but can´t post things in the Fan Forum Seccion. Is it only me?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.