Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion fall tour

This topic contains 62 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jim Jim 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Anja
    Anja

Thanks, the next time he’s in Europe I’ll go to his concert and maybe we’ll meet. Mark was a big fan, he had all John’s CD’s and all the CD’s of the other bandmembers who has solo-CD’s. There is a cover-band from Antwerp, Belgium who play amongst other songs lots of CCR and Fogerty songs. They mostly play in pubs with free entrance. They are very good. Whenever I can I’ll go and watch them. It’s not the same but a good alternative.

Profile photo of Sary58
    Sary58

Oh Lord…………great memories :-)

http://www.johnfogerty.com/activity/

Profile photo of Sary58
    Sary58

Can y´all open that link above? It works for me, but…….

Profile photo of Sary58
    Sary58
    Profile photo of Dan Smith
    Dan Smith

Your going a have a great time John plays a perfect mix.
    Dan

Profile photo of Dan
    Dan

It’s incredible. No opening act, at least at the show I saw.

Sean,
    Just came from the Greek in Berkeley. 3rd time we’ve seen John, really think it was the best. Just a great show, start to finish. 2 hours, 20 minutes, no break,solid rock! You’ re gona love it!

Profile photo of sean
    sean

Right on !! 1 more day thanks y’all

Good for you, Sean and WELCOME!!!
    John doesn’t usually include an opening act, because us fans would just rather not go there.
    Just 100% PURE FOGERTY & CREEDENCE is what the fans pay for, and that’s really all that
    the true blue fan wants, pure and simple!

NO opening act to bore you and make you feel they done run over their time.

Just John Fogerty – and his ACE BAND – workin’ hard to rock your socks off!!!

*** ENJOY THE SHOW!!! ****

Profile photo of sean
    sean

Today the day!

Profile photo of SwampStalker
    SwampStalker

Have a blast, Sean!! You’re going to be blown away!!

Profile photo of sean
    sean

I’m quite sure I will. I love ccr and johns own tunes too… I never thought I’d be able to actually hear John sing his own music due to the fantasy fiasco. Dreams do come true. I’m mid 40 and I feel like I’m 10 again.
    times drawnin’ nigh
    I thought revisited was amazing times (3) but now to hear/see John …bayou country plus others ….standing room only ain’t no seats at this joint I’m sure the house will be rockin’

Profile photo of sean
    sean

Amazing ,all that’d I’d hoped for and then some. John sounded great . The Fillmore, a general admission facility,too my surprise added seats. I was a hit upset cause I wanted to dance( fold up chairs move easily) dance I did for well over 2 hrs .
    hope to see ya again soon John ,thanks for coming to Denver!

Profile photo of Peter Drummy
    Peter Drummy

Just joined, like to know if John is planning any trips downunder in the near future. My grandson (6 years) loves John and his music and I have pronissed to take him to a concert, hopefully next few years in Australia.

Peter

Profile photo of vladimir
    vladimir

What about booking of John?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.