Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Grand Prairie, TX – October 18th

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of DaRiverBoatQueen DaRiverBoatQueen 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hoodoo Bob

My ‘Fogerty Week’ begins today. Friday will be my 6th time to see him in concert. I saw him in Dallas with CCR in 71 & 72. Then solo in the Premonition, Deja Vu and Revival tours. This time I paid to get the good seats!! I am either on the front or second row, which will be a surprise for my lovely wife! John just keeps getting better!

Have a great time! As I recall that venue only has row A in the very center section and it is only 4 or 5 seats wide. Row B is the front row of the other sections. So even if you have a row B ticket you will probably still be front row.

Congrats to you, Hoodoo BOB!!!
    I have found (after seeing John Fogerty and BAND! perform in concert) that there are really no bad seats anywhere that he plays.
    As long as you’re at a show, you’re doing your civic duty for promoting peace domestically and internationally.

ENJOY the show and please be a friend and come on back here and post a little review for all us hungry fans who can’t make a show this time around.
    No detail is too small, ya know?

PEACE / LOVE / C R E E D E N C E XX OO XX OO XX OO

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.