Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion HAPPY FOGER'S DAY! (95.5 KLOS)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of DaRiverBoatQueen DaRiverBoatQueen 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hey Fogerty Fans,
    By now, y’all know that our awesome classic rock station, 95.5 KLOS on the FM dial LOVES da heck outta our man, JOHN FOGERTY (and CREEDENCE!)
    They are having a HUGE ticket giveaway this weekend in honor of Father’s Day.
    They are tying in John Fogerty (hailing him as the father of BAYOU swamp rock music) and Father’s Day!!!
    WOW!!! What an honor!!! (I wish I could have been in THAT meeting!!!) They concocted a whole new word – sort of like that Chooglin word….Father + Fogerty = Foger
    HAPPY FOGER’s DAY!!!!
    Anyhow!!!
    They’re giving skads and skads of tickets away to his big show in the NOKIA – then they’re conjurin’ up a way to give away front row seats this weekend!!! I’ve been calling in all day, but so far – no such luck. WISH ME LUCK!!! I”m going to keep trying!!! I LOVE KLOS and KLOS LOVES JOHN FOGERTY!!!!
    They always have and they always WILL!!!!
    They’re givin’ John Fogerty a 21 gun salute!!!! He was born on da bayou!!! Nokia ticket giveaway – – – – – – All in honor of FOGER’s DAY!!!!

HAPPY JOHN FOGERTY DAY, (this Sunday!) AKA: FATHER’s DAY!!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.