Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Hey Tonight! At Grand Prairie, TX

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of andrewsmash andrewsmash 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Hoodoo Bob

I am pretty jazzed about tonight! Yeah, gonna go see John C, in Big D (well, Grand Prairie) and do some foot stomping, get it to the rafters all night long, bring-it-down-to-jelly-roll, rocking-all-over-the-world, almost-Friday-night lo-co-motion, getting ready to ride on the Mystic Highway! First, we’re gonna down some Texas BBQ ribs and brisket and then we’ll be ready to hear some Bayou Country or Cosmos Factory tunes, and will be close enough to see the Sultan of Swamp’s guitar licks (which, IMHO get better and better)! I sprang for the VIP tickets so it will be up close and a huge surprise for my honey lamb!! Peace out, y’all!
    HB

Very good for you, Hoodoo BOB!!!
    *** VIP Tickets, huh? *** WOW!!!
    You’ve GOT to come on back here and tell us about the show!!!
    HAVE FUN OUT THERE IN THE JOFO SWAMP!!!!!

We were there last night! Fogerty is a rock GOD! Haven’t been to a concert this good since…well since Hector was a pup. JC puts on a Vegas quality show with the best damned band, and John is better than ever. THE CONCERT to see if you never catch another. OLD FARTS ROCK!

Hey Hoodoo Bob – I think I saw you right up at the stage last night! It was obvious you were Da Fan! LOL

Hoodoo Bob

Cowtown Pattie, I was front row (first for me, but I thought, what the heck my kids are grown…I’m DOING this! Best decision I ever made!) behind the video guy, and right in front of where Fogerty went to play a lot of his solos!!!! Sorry if there was a glare from the top of my bald head!

My husband is in the same hair club for men, LOL He was uber jealous of JC’s still gorgeous mane. LOL

I will say the JCF concert Friday night was one of the best concerts I’ve seen in years….maybe the best one of my life.

Hoodoo Bob

Yes it was, and who knew he would open with Hey Tonight?

andrewsmash

I was also there on that night , and it was a great experience. Fogerty was fabulous with his rock. I had a fantastic time there.

Grand Prairie TX Locksmith

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.