Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Holmdel, 8/4/14

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Pam Hoffman Pam Hoffman 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pam Hoffman

Hi, does anyone know who’ll be opening at the PNC concert? My 2nd youngest grandson is set on going, so our FFF (Family Fogerty Fans) continue to grow!
    Thanks, Pam From PA

Hi Pam, unless something has changed the legendary Jackson Browne is opening for John in Holmdel. I’m almost as excited about seeing Jackson Browne as I am seeing John Fogerty again–almost, not quite. Woohoo! See y’all there!

Well, that’s cool folks.

I can’t fly out to see neither one, but the JAMES BROWN MOVIE is coming out this Friday and I’m going to GET ON UP and see that one!!!!

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!!

P.S.
    Have fun at the show!!!!

Pam Hoffman

Thanks guys! Unfortunately, won’t be in front row like we were in Bethlehem, but looking forward to it, too! Jackson Browne is great, but you know who we’re REALLY going to see! Saw James Brown’s daughter interviewed recently & hope to catch the movie, as well! :-) Pam From PA

Pam Hoffman

Sooo looking forward to tonight & my 7 yr. old grandson’s 1st concert! Here’s hoping that John will find SOME WAY to get a guitar pic to Russell in the 10th row right, so that he’ll also have one to show his older brother Sean!Thanks and enjoy the show everyone! Pam From PA :-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.