Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Houston show was Fogerty at his finest

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of DaRiverBoatQueen DaRiverBoatQueen 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tommy Ralph
    Tommy Ralph

The Houston show last night was the best of the 5 Fogerty shows that I’ve seen. The energy level was unbelievable from start to finish. It’s amazing that John sounds as good as he did 45 years ago. The show started at 8:10 and the encore started at 10:30. I would have to agree that Kenny is the best drummer-the man relentlessly pounded the skins all night long. It was so good that if Houston had been first, I would have driven to Austin and Dallas(Grand Prairie) to see those shows. As a fan of some 45 years, I’d like to give a giant THANK YOU to John and his band and definitely looking forward to their next trip to Texas.

Profile photo of Swamp Girl
    Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Tommy that’s awesome! The fans have just been incredible at each one of these shows.

-Swamp Girl

Hey Tommy – thank you for taking a minute and contributing to this website. I’m so glad that you had a wonderful time at John Fogerty’s show!!! THAT is GREAT!!! We’re all happy to hear your nice words.
    PEACE / LOVE / CREEDENCE !!!

X O

Profile photo of Dayle Lange
    Dayle Lange

I was at the Houston show too! Had been looking forward to the performance for at least five months and was not disappointed! It was absolutely fantastic! I don’t know another musician from the 60’s/70’s that still sounds as great as John Fogerty! And not to mention he looks wonderful too! Loved it! Hope he comes back soon – will definitely be there!

Profile photo of DKerly
    DKerly

I was floored by the show in Houston! I’ve always loved his music and to see him live was great! His guitar playing is off the HOOK. I loved seeing Kenny on drums again. Last time I saw him he played with Mellencamp at MSG in NYC back in 86 :) Glad we’re both still kickin :) I’ll never forget seeing John do Who’ll Stop the Rain or Have You Ever Seen the Rain live. I could go on and on. Awesome Awesome Awesome!

God, I LOVE it when John goes on tour. We get to read these wonderful reviews!!!! Tell it like it is, people!!! We LOVE reading your kind words!!! ROCK ON!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.