Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Jay Leno

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Swamp Girl Swamp Girl 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dan Smith
    Dan Smith

I told my boss I needed to get out of work early so I can see John Fogerty on the Jay Leno show.He okay as long as you get things done so I hurried all day finished early . I changed and drove as fast as I could over to Burbank. We arrived at 2:45 but we were placed near the end of the line. Oh well we didn’t get in so we drove back home. It was still fun I’ll wait until tonight to watch the show. The E-mail said to be there by 2:45 next time I’ll get by noon.

Dan (Bootleg) Smith

Sorry for all your troubles, Dan! (You’re a dedicated fan who really cares!) But sometimes life deals us those cards. It’s still okay because you can watch John & BAND on TV later.

I stayed up to watch John perform, “Mystic Highway.” He had his entire dedicated BAND & crew with him last night, and everyone looked good and sounded really GOOD!
    (Son Shane was there too.) John sang very strong and the song came together very polished-sounding.

Jay Leno told the audience that the music of John Fogerty has been one of his personal favorites for a long time – I totally related with that statement!!!

Profile photo of Swamp Girl
    Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

If you missed it last night, you can watch John’s performance here:

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/video/wednesday-june-26-2013/n38442/

-Swamp Girl

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.