Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Jazz Fest Performance

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Swamp Girl Swamp Girl 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Watched JF’s performance last night on AXS TV and was really impressed with Shane Fogerty…he has become quite a guitar player. Did anyone have any audio problems trying to watch it? I noticed a couple of times where JF and Kenny A. were motioning as though they were having audio problems. It was very muddled in the beginning, but got a bit better as time went on. I thought the “Proud Mary” finale was great and loved “Long As I Can See the Light”. By the way, who is the new, young guitar player in the black suit and pink tie? Never seen him before.

GiantsDave66

What a classic show from John. Loved that he threw in some songs especially for Jazzfest like Jambalaya and a rare New Orleans cover. And the extended version of Proud Mary at the end was fantastic – John needs to bring horns on-tour with him!

Here are some great photos from his guest appearance with Springsteen:

denis eudes

Since this John’s web site,how come there is no story about the jazzfest show beside the ones from the fans?I’ll say it again,something ain’t right with this site.

There is a link to JF and Jazzfest on the homepage.

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Denis please excuse my tardiness in getting out a news item about the Jazz Fest press and thank you for bringing it up! John had an amazing showing in New Orleans last weekend and should definitely have been mentioned earlier on his site. We’re so happy for the reception he received down there. Jazz Fest is one of his favorite places. Now on to the rest of the tour!

-Swamp Girl

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Also, Dave, those shots are killer. The crowd goes on for miles!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.