Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion John Fogerty for the third time at Bospop in The Netherlands

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Bayou Ed Bayou Ed 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

What an amazing gig from John and his band on Bospop 2014. I love the new arranements of the songs. The screen after the band was lovely to watch and the band from John was fabulous. John himself had a lot of fun on stage
    and he played, jumped an ran as a guy from 40 years old. John was headliner of the festival and played around
    95 minutes. Lodi was almost a new song, I heard i trough the grapevine was amazing with the solo’s from John on guitar, Bob on organ and from the bass player. Kenny was great as Always, loved his drum solo at Keep On Chooglin a lot. It was the first time that i heard Mystic Highway live, what a lovely song. The intro from
    Lookin’On My Back Door from Bob on Harmonica was fresh and lovely. I enjoyed every second of John’s gig.
    No doubt he’s still the best. Love you and your music since i was 13 years old, now i’m 59 and i still love you music. In those 46 years there was no day that i didn’t play your music.
    All the best John and hope to see you soon again in Fogerty country Belgium.
    Walter from Belgium

I can agree with everything Walter says :-)

Hey Walter, and hi to Robert,

Thank you guys for remembering us lost and forlorn Forum fans —- who eagerly await any word on any John Fogerty concert report!!!! WOWEEE!!!!

I’m so happy that you are having a great, great time!!!! ENJOY the music, friends!!!!

Great seeing everyone
    certainly you Walter

Bayou Ed

Thanks for posting such a great review my friend Walter. Wish I could of been there with you and all of you great fans.

Bayou Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.