Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion John in Chicago

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of DaRiverBoatQueen DaRiverBoatQueen 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Steve Shust

I want to report that the John Fogerty concert in Chicago was phenomenal. John appeared to pour his heart and soul into a performance that was so professionally done, and quite frankly, the quality of the music was as good as it ever was. One of my all time favorite but generally lesser known songs, RAMBLE TAMBLE, was played to my surprise.
    I am a 59 yo guy who picked up on CCR’s music early in my life. I preferred their music over the other options at the time. Something about the lyrics and the riffs caught my young ears.
    John, I may never have the opportunity to meet you and shake your hand, and I am sure I am speaking for 10′s of thousands of fans, but your music has been an inspiration to us over the years. You are a true talent(hell, to be belting out the tunes at our age as you do) and song writer.

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by Avatar of Steve Shust Steve Shust.

* * * RAMBLE TAMBLE * * * *
    * * * * * * * * * * RAMBLE TAMBLE * * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * RAMBLE TAMBLE * * * * * * * * *

oh my god!!!!
    I LOVE, LOVE, * L * O * V * E * THAT SONG!!!!!

*** *** RAMBLE TAMBLE *** ***
    * RAMBLE TAMBLE *

**** ***** ****** RAMBLE TAMBLE **** **** ***** ******

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.