Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion John opening for Jimmy Buffett?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of JAY JAY 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    GiantsDave66

http://popcultureblog.dallasnews.com/2014/02/jimmy-buffett-is-confirmed-to-return-to-frisco-this-summer.html

A Dallas news source mentions that John Fogerty will open for Jimmy Buffett at his concert this June in Texas. Any truth to this? And will John be joining Jimmy on any more tour dates?

If true, this debunks the rumor that John’s European tour will last continuously from May to July.

pete woods

Why is John opening for him,I know his name but not much else.john should not open for anyone anymore.Also just to mention,its 7 years since a totally original album from John.Anything on the grapevine for this year.There’s been to many cover and collaberations for my liking,can’t beat a Fogerty original.

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

The rumors are true! John will join Jimmy Buffet at the Toyota Stadium in Frisco, TX on June 21. Tickets go on sale this Friday at 10 am CST!

Sary58

Swamp Girl, I can´t wait any longer and have to plan and confirm my holidays. The upcoming European Gigs will or might already be in a few weeks. But again another year there´s nothing in Germany :-(
    John will be hopping between the continents to join Jimmy Buffet. I wish John could plan his Tour earlier so, that we Fans could have the best chance to see him. We are already in March 2014, so that it might be the first time that I won´t have the chance to see John while being in my Holidays somewhere else. Hope you understand what I mean. I have been waiting for many many decades to see my hero. It breaks my heart if he´s in Europe and I have no chance :-(

hi swampgirl
    European tour dates need to be posted real soon……or he is not coming…we need to know……….

steve from England.

GiantsDave66

http://concerts.livenation.com/event/05004C72C9C8A54D?SREF=TWEventKeyword

Here’s another new summer concert in Indianapolis. Why is it that fans have to search the internet to learn about new tour dates? In the past, the entire tour was announced on JohnFogerty.com. Now, almost every Europe and US date on the summer tour was released somewhere else online before JF.com had any mention of it.

JAY

John and Jimmy Buffett. Detroit Mi July 26. Anyone know the presale code?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.