Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion JOHN – SONG REQUEST, PLEASE!! :)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of guess you'll know the tune guess you’ll know the tune 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

haven’t heard you do COMIN’DOWN THE ROAD in live concert. pretty please on that one for Paso Robles and/or Catoosa, OK??

and i guess while i’m at it – i’d also LOVE to hear I FOUND A LOVE and AIN’T NO LOVE IN YOU live, too.

just to let you know – (wish i could) HIDEAWAY is one of my all time faves. i know it’s a very emotionally hard song for you given the setting of it but i’ve always LOVED it. especially the final ending high note – it sounds like you were setting it all free to fly away and accepting it to just let it be. it’s a very bittersweet heartfelt song.

also, LOVE LOVE LOVE always hearing in concert Up Around the Bend (i know it on the first opening note) and Rock and Roll Girls. *sigh* who am i kidding?? i love every freaking song i get to hear you do live! it was 36 years before i got to go to a concert after being in love w/your music since 1969.

currently, your new MYSTIC HIGHWAY resonates w/my zen soul. thank you!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.