Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion List of all upcoming tour dates

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Sam Berdoo Sam Berdoo 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

Here is a temporary page where you can see all of the upcoming tour dates while we fix the bug that’s not letting you see pages 2 & 3 on the website. Here, click on the date you want and you’ll see info for when the onsales happen, ticket price levels, which album he’s playing, and where you can purchase tickets.

http://www.johnfogerty.com/temp-tour/

-Swamp Girl

Hello,

Please M. FOGERTY, don’t forget your french fans !!! And I’m one of course … so please, come back to France with your new album.

MERCI !!

To Swamp Girl : do you know if a french Tour is planned ?? Thank you

Sam Berdoo

Team Fogerty,

With all due respect to your fans in France (I have a friend in Paris), please don’t forget your fans here in the midwest! I’m in Iowa and the closest venues appear to be in Denver and Oklahoma. That’s quite a ramble, even for a devoted Fogerty fanatic. I hope it’s not too much to ask for an additional tour date (or two) in places such as Kansas City, Minneapolis or even Des Moines.

Keep on Chooglin,
    Sam Berdoo

Dear San Berdoo,

RAMBLE TAMBLE!!!!!

(Fogerty does this song at most of his shows. Ya gots to figure out a way to get yourself to one of his amazing shows. Good luck to ya!)

Sam Berdoo

DRBQ,

Thanks for the inspired message! Don’t get me wrong, I’m not opposed to a 600-mile journey to see Mr. Ramble Tamble himself this fall. At the same time, I am surprised that there’s a rather large swath of the country up here that is not included on the current 2013 tour list. If they could add just one midwest venue, it would surely be a lot easier for many of us.

Keep on Chooglin,
    Sam Berdoo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.