Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Long As I Can See the Light VIBE!!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of HoocheyCoocheyMan HoocheyCoocheyMan 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

My favorite CD while driving these days has got to be WROTE A SONG! I love the stellar guitar work and songs selected by the various artists in collaboration with John Fogerty.
    (Please don’t use the word duets!)

One song that is really grabbing me by the collar is, LONG AS I CAN SEE THE LIGHT. WOW.

Please put that song on next time you’re traveling in your car going someplace.
    When you are listening to My Morning Jackets groove on John’s famous blues song,
    you really get treated to some amazing guitar treatments. Gosh. It’s inspiring and fresh.

Awww….that guitar work just GETS ME EVERY TIME!!!!

The vocals also are very clutching to my heart. LOVE IT / LOVE IT / LOVE IT!!!!

Every song on the new CD gives you something more each and every single day.
    I don’t know how Fogerty and Company do it. The songs just grow on you and they become more special each time you take a listen for a spell.

Wrote a Song for Everyone is an album that keeps on giving and giving, y’all.
    Ooh!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Its my favorite, I love it.A long with Mystic Highway.Hooch!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.