Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion My Niece at Orlando Show – yahoo

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Rock n Roll Girl Rock n Roll Girl 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hey, John. At your Orlando show tonight, just a reminder that my niece, Jamie, from Kingston, Ontario and her female friend will be in the front row centre, slightly to your left, dancing up a storm.
    She says she will be wearing a Canadian shirt. That would be red and white I believe. She is tall and blonde.
    You may remember her from the Toronto show at the cricket court in North York, where she came with us and my cousins.
    She has been boning up on all the Cosmos Factory songs and your new songs and they are so excited to be going to see you. You may remember she choreographed a skating number to your songs and the performance won a medal for her team.
    Anyhow, hope you both have a great show tonight and I will see you myself some time again in the future, in the not too distant future I hope. Say hi to Shane and Julie for me.
    Congrats on your new cd and all the great performances you have been giving at your shows. Keep up the good work.

Rock n Roll Girl

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.