Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion NEED a new COSMO's FACTORY CD!!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Johnniebgoode Johnniebgoode 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tonight as I was driving down that twisty, turny country road in the swamplands of Laguna Beach – the sun was setting, and a misty thick white layer of cooling fog was enveloping the entire town.
    I wanted to play a little RAMBLE TAMBLE, (BLAST it in my car radio is more like it)
    but my poor little CD was so worn out from constant playing that it didn’t play for me?

SAY WHAT??? !!! ??? !!!!

SAY IT ISN’T SO, I thought CDs were indestructible, but my poor little CD of Cosmo’s Factory is just
    plain WORN OUT from me playin’ it so danged much.

Darn.

MP3s, Queenie.

Put these fine tunes on your Android or iPhone and be bop your life away in style.

Excuse me, Johnnie but did you just mistaken me for some high-tech, whiz-kid sort of person?

I am Mz Low-Tech, if you want to know the truth.

Thank you.

OUTSTANDING!

Love this to pieces!

My wife is the same way. She was looking at CDs the other day while we were out shopping. I said, “Don’t get those. Tell me what you want and I’ll download to our phones.”

“What?”

Our son, who is 30, loves to tease her about “CDs. Let’s go get some CDs, mom!”

Too funny.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.