Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion New to group. Just saying hello

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Johnniebgoode Johnniebgoode 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kenok

Just posting to say hello from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.

Been a fan of John’s my entire life. I’m not sure why I’m just now getting around to joining a fan club, but here I am.
    Looking forward to seeing him October 17th at The Joint, Hard Rock in Catoosa, Oklahoma. I will be taking my wife and 4 of my life long friends who all grew up together listening to CCR.
    Really getting excited about his concert. Been watching a recorded DVR from the PALLA channel called the “Long Road Home”. I have my acoustic guitar out playing along. I had forgotten how to play all these songs and I’m having to re-learn them. Really fun. I love playing Green River!

Does anyone know if John does Meet and Greets? I would love to surprise my wife with one. Even if I didn’t get to go with her. It will be an awesome time!

Thanks……

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Hey Kenok,

Welcome to the board! I hope you enjoy it and cruise around the site a bit. It’s always a work in progress but I hope you like what we’ve done so far. I’m so excited for you to see John in Catoosa! He’s not doing meet and greets on this tour, but hopefully his set list will keep you glowing well into the night. If you have any questions, let me know!

Best,
    Swamp Girl

* WELCOME, KENOK!!! * I am so happy that you are all set to see John perform in concert along with your good friends!!! Y’all have a good time and come on back HERE and write us a review, ok?
    That’s one of the things that’s very cool about this website!
    Not everyone can travel to see every single one of John Fogerty’s concerts, (although there are some people who have seen John over 150 times!)
    But we share our fan experiences with one another – which really makes life sweet!!!

ENJOY the show!!!!

Wecome, kenok.

We’re a rocking bunch of coconuts on this site. You’ll dig it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.