Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Next Project

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of GiantsDave66 GiantsDave66 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mindsEye

If I may be so bold as to even suggest or pretend I would know what should be done (for a project sequel), and would like to throw this idea out:

The next project should contain 80% new tracks, and 20% WASFE-like. On the 20%, I think “It came out of the sky” needs to shine through on the rock side; on the country-side, a tune I really enjoy is Cross-Tie Walker.

But congrats for WASFE – I’m enjoying this daily; favorite tracks: Bad Moon Rising and Long As I Can See The Light. The whole album should be on the radio!

mindsEye – CCR-fan since 1971 (when I bought my first LP with my summer job, and a record player – drove my Dad crazy with it, but he really did like Bad Moon Rising too; caught him tapping his foot to the tune).

GiantsDave66

I partly agree with that. I’d like to see a “Cosmo’s Factory”-style album. Most of the record would be brand-new rockin’ originals, then 2-3 classic covers (maybe “Pretty Woman” or “Summertime Blues”), and possibly a re-recording of a JF song, a rarer one like “Back in the Hills” or “On the Run” or “Comin Down the Road.” That’s my ideal album.

But John said himself that he’s thinking of going in a “jam band” direction.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.