Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Not Hearing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of flysafely flysafely 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The only song I hear on the radio is Fortunate Son and not that much of it.The country stations told me that the album has not been released to them as country.Please repost where you have heard the other songs.Thanks Hooch!

I guess nobody hearing any new music from John on the radio

flysafely

Hi HoocheyCooch :)
    I haven’t heard any songs yet but I did hear the local NPR radio host announce yesterday that JF who has a new album (cd? I forget what word she used) will be performing at ______________ on Nov. ____ and that he’d be performing his CCR music. I thought that was pretty cool. It was a good 2-3 min. spot. (Fill in the blanks with the name of the venue at California, PA, which I can’t think of at this moment, in early Nov.) With the pre-sale, I was able to get 3rd row, seats 1 and 2. I’m thrilled!

Nancy

flysafely

Ok, I take back my previous post from yesterday. “Fortunate Son” was just played on the #1 rock station, WDVE fm, here in Pittsburgh! The female DJ introduced the song “John Fogerty with Dave Grohl doing “Fortunate Son.” And after the song, she talked about WASFE for a minute or two giving an excited commentary.

Nancy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.