Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Old Timers Roll Call by Cypress Knee

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of rebecca robbins rebecca robbins 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jim Adams

OK all, I haven’t been as much of a participant in this site as in previous iterations. I just cruised back on again, JCF was in Baltimore about six months ago and I am kicking myself because we missed catching up with Darlene (my wife saw her after the show, but she was gone by the time we reached the general area).

I note the Riverboat Queen is still around from the old days, also Johnnybegood. I know there are more, just names/avatars have changed with the times. Rusty Ford a/k/a Swampy, are you still out there? Long live Foghorn Leghorn:)

CK, also once known as Green River Running, and another name when the board servers were changing way back when.

YES, I am still faithfully hanging out here on the Creedence Forum, still listening to the old songs and John’s excellent new songs, just enjoying life and keeping my life purposeful.
    Welcome back, Jim!
    It’s GREEN RIVER here, every day.

X O

Hey Cypress Knee! Welcome back to John’s forum. I remember meeting you at the Ryman in Nashville. Rock on!

Hi Jim, Mary and Allen.

This forum is tough for me to sign into but after
    100 tries since it first opened I managed once again and
    got in. That makes 3 times I was successful.
    Hope my luck continues.

This past year I’ve been blessed to share a Fogerty
    concert with Allen and Mary.
    Jim, I hope you get to see John soon.

OMG HE IS BETTER THAN EVER. JULIE WILL AGREE WITH ME THERE.

ROCKINGRANDMA DONNA

CN, Bad Girl here. Missed you as I am fro Bmore hon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.