Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Orlando and Tampa ticket presales

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Joshua Hoffman Joshua Hoffman 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey guys, it’s been ages since I’ve posted here. 2011 I think?! HaHa. Freakin excited though because it’s been 2 years since Fogerty’s last tour through Florida. And I can’t wait.

I’m wondering though, did anyone else get the presale code in their emails because I haven’t received any yet. And I’d hate to miss it because the general on sale date for the public is this Friday. Thanks again for any help regarding this matter and I can’t wait to see you all at the shows.

Hey Andy and Nancy! Chickenschoolgrad, are you guys still out there somewhere?

I saw Chickenschoolgrad in person being alive and well at the El Rey birthday bash a few weeks ago!

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Hey Josh,

Password for both is WASFE13.

-Swamp Girl

Cheers GYKTT! That’s great to hear! Hope to see ya’ll again somewhere along the tour!

Cheers and thanks for the heads up Swamp Girl! Truly cool of you and greatly appreciate it! John’s been one of my biggest guitar heros from the very beginning and moment that I picked up the guitar, and practically the reason that I decided to play guitar in the first place. Who’ll Stop The Rain was the very first full song that I learned on my acoustic 8 years ago. So these concerts have always meant the most to me. It’s like going to rock and roll college each and every time.

Happy to say I’ve landed great seats in the first few rows of the pit section to both St. Augustine and Orlando for Bayou Country and Cosmo’s Factory, and can’t wait for these shows. Two years since the last concerts in Florida have been a terribly long time. At 23, I can only hope to be able to play guitar and write half as good as him one day.

Being that I can’t travel back in time to catch all the Creedence and solo concerts along the years, I’m so happy that John continues to keep rockin’ and rollin’ on down the river for all of us younger fans to experience the Creedence magic all these years later, playing just as good, if not better than he ever has.

Given the price of the VIP seats, which I couldn’t get, if ever on a future tour, I’d give anything for ya’ll to offer a special meet/greet just to be able to say thanks for all the inspiration that continues to motivate me to be the very best I can be every time I pick up my guitar.

See ya’ll in October.

Keep on rockin and Chooglin. Cheers. JH.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.