Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Orlando Show

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Rock n Roll Girl Rock n Roll Girl 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rock n Roll Girl and hubby cannot make it to the Orlando show after all, but my niece and her girlfriend are using our front row tickets. (Thanks to the VIP people in John’s organization for making this happen.)
    Are there any of the fan club members attending this show? If you guys could say hello to her, that would be great.

She will be in seats 21 and 22 in the front row, just around the centre right. She will be wearing a Canadian shirt so everyone, including John, will know she is from Canada, and who she is, which means red and white I believe. She is tall and blond.

She went with us to see John in Toronto at the tennis centre and she may have met some of you there with Hot Rod Di, etc. Her name is Jamie. She is a figure skater and coaches figure skating teams and used John’s music in one of her programs which won a medal.

She is so excited to be going to see John. I told her about the new songs and she is listening to the Cosmos Factory songs so she will know them. She said she was dancing around the bedroom listening to them. It must run in the family!!

Anyhow Bill and I are disappointed we are not going, but Jamie is up to show #2 now and counting so I am happy for her. It would be nice if some fans club members were there and said hello, but if not, I am sure she will be fine seeing John so up close and dancing up a storm.

Now John and Julie will have to plan a Canadian tour for us dance to Cosmos Factory. I will post details later on how many people I could bring to such a show.

Here’s to a great show John. I know you will be rocking out. I will post again tomorrow to make sure you see this. Here’s to next time.

Rock n Roll Girl

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.