Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Please Vote for CCR against The Doors

This topic contains 21 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of jeanne jeanne 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Sary58

We need your help!! CCR is loosing against The Doors. We only have 43% of the votes.
    Please vote vote vote vote ……. We need to win this Semifinal. C´ mon CCR Fans !!!!
    You can vote as much as you can here:

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/the-doors-creedence-clearwater-revival-ultimate-classic-rock-hall-of-fame/

flysafely

“Readers can vote once a day from now until 11:59PM ET on June 23. ”

Currently: 55.83% for the Doors
    44.17% for CCR

let’s get them to the top!

Anonymous

The Doors will be a very tough group to beat as they have a HUGE cult following.

OKAY / I just voted. Now it’s your turn, Fogerty/Creedence fans…..Thanks for voting! This UCR Hall of Fame Poll closes June 23, 2013 at 11:59PM ET. You can vote once an hour until then!

The Doors 55.44%

Creedence Clearwater Revival 44.56%

We have to make the most of the time left to get caught up!! VOTE!!! VOTE!!! VOTE!!!!

I do it every day. I also did that with the duel between CCR and Deep purple
    Walter from Belgium

Sary58

Don´t give up. We are getting closer. You can vote much more times. Erase your cookies and vote for CCR again and again. We will win and get into the final. C´mon VOTE for CCR!!!!!!!!

Sary58

46,79% for CCR right now. We only need 4% more. C´mon let the best band win. Any doubts? It´s CCR!!!!!

Sam Berdoo

We’re gaining ground! It is now Doors 51.44 to CCR 48.56. We will pull this out on a last second three pointer by Da River Boat Queen, I can see it now.

Sary58

49,16%………hey we only need 1% more. C´mon CCR fans- VOTE for your favorite band !!!!!!!!!!!

Dana

Woohoo! Creedence has now overtaken The Doors for the lead! Keep it up and don’t let up! We might just win this against the legendary Doors!

Dana

Dana

Creedence is up by about one half of a percent. Keep voting folks – Let’s build a safer cushion!

In the next round the winner will likely face Fleetwood Mac. I would think they might be a little easier to beat than The Doors; but you never know. Anyway, let’s make sure that we get to find out how CCR does against F-Mac by voting for CCR against The Doors NOW!!

Dana

Bayou Ed

Sary I having trouble on that web site to vote for CCR.

flysafely

CCR 51.61% to Door 48.39%

Let’s keep voting!!!
    “This UCR Hall of Fame Poll closes June 23, 2013 at 11:59PM ET. You can vote once an hour until then!”

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/the-doors-creedence-clearwater-revival-ultimate-classic-rock-hall-of-fame/

Sary58

51,71% for CCR. Are you voting with us???? C´mon Fans lets bring CCR to the finals !!!!!!!!!!!

Sary58

52,06% this is awesome. Go and KEEP ON VOTING !!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.