Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Presale Success? What did you get?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of asongandasmile asongandasmile 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jeff

I got row 5 for Oshawa, and row N(14) for Montreal! Will be my 9th and 10th shows! Can’t wait til November!

Wasn’t able to get tickets for Hamilton at all. Thought it was just me, but when I tried the links for all the other Canadian cities on sale it allowed me great seats; unfortunately the link for Hamilton did not work as it kept defaulting. Anyone else have the same problem?

Tim Stringer

Went for the VIP package and got front row, #25 and 26 for Moose Jaw show. Woohoo excited for this one. As many concerts as I have seen these are the best seats and for someone as great as Fogerty and those amazing songs, yeah worth the cost!

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

So for Hamilton, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Edmonton, Calgary, and Abbotsford, if you’re already a member of John’s fan club, you’ll have to sign up again to access those shows. There were some restrictions doing this presale for ticketmaster venues. But once you sign up again you should have no problem grabbing the best seats available!

-Swamp Girl

Brian

Had the same problem with Hamilton and it would not let me sign up again. It kept defaulting back. Did get excellent 4 th row seats for Oshawa . Thnx for the pre sale opportunity by the John Fogerty fan club. much appreciated

Jason

Got 5th row for Moose Jaw and second row Saskatoon, didn’t opt for the VIP packages. I have yet to miss a Saskatchewan show. My only complaint is that six months is too long to wait. Hurry up November.

Thanks Swamp Girl! It ended up working out after re-signing, thankfully. Even after the time lag, was able to snag a couple of second row seats. :-) )

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.