Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Sizing of Tour T-Shirts?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of flysafely flysafely 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tracy Nicol
    Tracy Nicol

Hey everyone!
    This is a boring topic, but I was unable to get to the merch table at the show I went to, and so I want to order a couple shirts online. But, I have no idea how the shirts fit. Sometimes they run large or small, etc.

The two shirts I am interested in are the, Wrote A Song Tour Tee, and the, John Fogerty – Butterfly Pink. If anyone has any info on sizing, that would help me tremendously!

Thanks in advance! :)
    Tracy

Profile photo of flysafely
    flysafely

Hi Tracy, I have the Butterfly Pink tee. I am not at home but I think it was a bit small so I would go up a size. If you normally are a small, get a medium. If you want to wait til Friday, I will be home and will try on the tee to be sure I am giving you accurate info.

Nancy

Tracy Nicol

Thanks so much, Nancy! That’s very helpful. :)

flysafely

hi Tracy, the Buttlerfly t-shirt really runs small. It looked small so when I bought it I went up a size and even that is a bit too small.

Nancy

Tracy Nicol

Thanks SO much, Nancy! You saved me from making a big mistake! :)

Tracy Nicol

Nancy, I have one more question. I would love to get the Butterfly Tee for my mom for her up coming birthday. She loves John, and her fave song is Proud Mary. But she is quite large on top (if you know what I mean!) are these shirts small in that area as well? She usually wears a medium or large shirt, so I don’t know if the XXL would even fit. She’s small waisted, but I don’t know…

flysafely

Hi Tracy, I send you a private message on this site.

Nancy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.