Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Thoughts from Brad Paisley . . . .

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of ROCKINGRANDMADONNA ROCKINGRANDMADONNA 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Probably my # 1 favorite retooled Fogerty track from “Wrote a Song…” is the number he did with Brad Paisley, “Hot Rod Heart.”
    I love all the songs on the new CD, and also I love all the songs from Blue Moon Swamp – the thing I really LOVE MOST about Hot Rod Heart is how John knows how to make his guitar ring.

He can ring it like no other! Anyway – I hope that the link below works, (I’m limited with what I can do with all this high-tech stuff…) Try it. It’s a Youtube link to the thoughts from our famous friend and guitar slinger, Brad Paisley. He is very articulate when he explains to the world his collaboration with John Fogerty in the new CD.

Paisley – I just LOVE YOU, and always have. Congratulations on retooling one of John’s fantastic songs; excellent work!!!!

At first is was, “Long As I Can See the Light” I played the most. Now, too, I find myself listening to “Hot Rod Heart” more and more. It’s a hot little number all right. And I’m very impressed with Fogerty’s guitar playing as Paisley knows how to make the fretboard sizzle.

it’s a known fact that Paisley’s extremely nice and very giving as well as a great sense of humor behind the stage persona and talent. i like him, too!

I love the guitar playing on this one too.
    AWESOME.

R.G.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.