Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion tixets

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Swamp Girl Swamp Girl 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brenda

Hi ..can someone tell me when I should be expecting my tixets to the Halifax NS show ..purchased quite awhile ago and still haven’t received them???

Maybe your tixets are at the WILL CALL window?
    Or maybe you have the option to PRINT THEM off from your email?

Best of luck to you and please don’t miss the show!!!

Jody

Brenda, I just checked my email and in the bottom corner it says this:

Printed tickets will usually be despatched up to 14 days before the event to your account address. If you do not receive your tickets 5 working days before the event please contact us through the CrowdSurge Customer Support Centre

So I guess we have to wait until November!

Hi..I purchased 2 tickets on May 22,2014,3 months ago.I have my order ID number. I still have not received them. One is for a friend but I can’t very well collect the monies for it until I actually have the ticket. Could you please advise if they are in the mail.We should not have to wait any longer than this..Thanks

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

I am sorry if this has caused you an inconvenience.

As it states in your email confirmation “Printed tickets will usually be despatched up to 14 days before the event to your account address. If you do not receive your tickets 5 working days before the event please contact us through the CrowdSurge Customer Support Centre”.

I would recommend calling the ticket office, if you have any further questions.
    We unfortunately have no control over when the tickets are sent out. That is completely up to the venue and ticketing company.

Once again, I am sorry for this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.