Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Tonight

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Swamp Girl Swamp Girl 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Who do you think John is sitting in with tonight based on this photo?

Who is John sitting in with tonight?

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

No guesses? Man. John sat in with Mumford and Sons tonight in Florida. This guy never stops!

With Mumford & Sons

MUMFORD and SONS!!!! Well, RIGHT ON!!!
    I love it when those guys get down on some banjo!!!!
    They can sure PICK!!!! Go, John and GO MUMFORDS!!!!!!! X O

I put my guess on his Facebook page! LOL! And boy was I wrong.

GiantsDave66

Good for John. Mumford and Sons are one of the most popular bands in the world these days. In recent interviews John mentioned that he liked them, calling them modern-day troubadours.

But I wish John would actually play the OTHER artists’ material at these guest appearances, rather than just CCR songs. I know he played “Alcohol” at the Brad Paisley guest appearance, which is great, but I wish he had played a Kid Rock song during that appearance, or Widespread Panic song at Lock’n, or Mumford song this past weekend.

But anyway, I love the story about John getting the late call and taking the red-eye flight. Great video too. Did John give his flannel shirts to everyone in the Vaccines and Mumford and Sons? That’s what it looked like in photos.

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Haha yes, they all wore Fortunate Son shirts. Mumford & Sons and The Vaccines were SO excited to play with him and were so happy he came to save the day when one of their headliners dropped out last minute. It was a great night. Check out more videos from the audience here:

http://www.jambase.com/Articles/119402/John-Fogerty-Saves-The-Day-At-Mumford-And-Sons'-Florida-Festival

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.