Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Tour Photo Album

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of DaRiverBoatQueen DaRiverBoatQueen 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

We just put up a small photo album of this past tour. Check it out! http://www.johnfogerty.com/news/endoftour/

What a nice album!!! I was curious about the setlist on the final night at the BEACON THEATER IN NYC.
    THANKS FOR POSTING IT!!! X O X O X O It sounds terrific!!!

What about the fans who have an autographed black guitar? Did they win the guitar or did they purchase it? It’s awesome because John Fogerty signed each one!!! WOW!!! What a treasure!!!

Thanks Swamp Gal for posting those nice photos!!!!

Big Thanks
    great album

flysafely

Hey there Queenie, I see you didn’t get an answer to your asking about the signed guitar.
    At each concert the Shriner’s did a raffle of one signed guitar. You bought WASFE for $20 (I think) and got a raffle ticket for the signed guitar. At the end of the concert after John and the band had left the stage, the winner was announced. I don’t remember exactly how it was phrased by the head Shriner guy :) who made the announcements but the raffle was to benefit the causes that the Shriners support.

Nancy

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Avatar of flysafely flysafely.
    Dan Smith

Thanks for the posting great photos glad everyone is home safe healthy and getting ready for the Holidays.

Dan

hi swampgirl
    Photos were great.

steve from England.

Thank you so much for telling me the Guitar Story, Flysafely!
    I was curious about how the lucky fans got such a cool prize!!!
    NICE! NICE!! * N * I * C * E !!! *

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.