Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Tulsa show

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Corey Corey 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Young

Does anyone know win tickets to the Tulsa show will be going on pre-sale?

Dennis

Please Please PLEASE come to BOSTON area during your 2013 !!!!

Corey

Don’t know if there will be a Fan Club presale. The Hard Rock has a presale next week.

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

The fan club pre-sale for Tulsa starts THIS Tuesday, August 27 at 10 am local time. Please note there are no VIP packages available for this show.

http://www.johnfogerty.com/events/catoosa/

-Swamp Girl

Did anyone else here score front row? thanks for the heads up, Swamp Girl! whoohoo!!!!!!

Marilyn

what is the pword for the Tulsa sale, I don’t see where I got an email. Help please. Thanks.

DarrTodd

Password for Catoosa/Tulsa show please? Never received a fan club email regarding a password.

Carolyn

I never received an email either, someone willing to share the password?

Carolyn

I never received an email either, someone willing to share the password?

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Hey guys. The password is WASFE13. Good luck!

wasn’t sure it was ok to post it publicly Swamp Girl (don’t like scalpers) so i pm’d everyone that was asking this a.m. before you posted it. Hope everyone got in and scored some up close and personal good seats. See y’all there!!

Woohoo! Congrats on the great tickets Guessy Girl! Unfortunately Tulsa isn’t on my itinerary this tour. :(

hi there, CSG! thanks for the congrats and sad i won’t see ya at this one. i imagine you’re doing the ones more in your neck of the woods. but also i know how you get around, so are you doing any of the CA ones, too? Which shows are ya hooked up for?

i’m so excited that John’s actually doing little old poodunk OK!! I NEVER would have bet money on that one ever happening. Over the years, I’ve traveled tons of miles cross-country to keep seeing him, (as you have too!) so this close to home one is extremely SWEET!

John’s tour is stopping in my backyard too with an appearance at the DPAC in Durham. Every time I would go see someone else there, they would send me a survey. I always answered the “how can we improve?” question the same way: book John Fogerty. It looks like they finally listened to me. Woohoo!

Besides Durham, there is a good chance of a chicken sighting in CA, TX, MS, DC and NY.

P.S. Why does the spellchecker on this website say that Fogerty is spelled incorrectly?

Corey

I sent a note a while back (late last year I believe) to a friend who works at the Hard Rock and asked him to send it to the Entertainment Group there. One of the names on my list was John Fogerty. 4 or 5 others on my list have appeared already this year or are appearing soon. I have no idea if my list helped, but I am sure it didn’t hurt. I have been to close to 30 shows at the Hard Rock and it is a great place to see a show. My favorite place in the Tulsa Area. I hope everyone that wanted seats got them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.