Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion Tulsa show

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Corey Corey 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

CSG – so happy he’s doing a show in your neighborhood, too plus glad you’re up for traveling to some others as always. are ya gonna be at Paso Robles by any chance or probably just LA? i’m hoping some of our southern CA groupies will travel up to Paso Robles the next night. I think Dan and Carol are for sure. Hopefully, some more will follow them up! I won’t be able to make Dallas this time. You and Darlene were there with us in Dec. 2007.

Corey- i’ve been pleading with John/Julie to come to OK for the past 7 years, too. (or even back to Dallas again.) never really thought it would actually materialize tho! that’s good to hear about the Hard Rock venue. can’t wait!

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

The fan club pre-sale is over, but if you didn’t get a chance to buy tickets yet, the venue has given us the new password for their pre-sale. It’s REWARDS. Should stay this password until it goes on sale to the general public on September 5th.

-Swamp Girl

Corey

yes, It is great for us Okies to have a show in our backyard. I get to mark of the #1 act on my must see list when John comes Oct 17th.

As Swamp Girl said the password is good til 10am Thursday Sept 5th when the remaining tickets go onsale to the public at the Hard Rock.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.