Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion USC Commencement

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of DaRiverBoatQueen DaRiverBoatQueen 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Please open the NEWS section of this fine John Fogerty Forum, and read all about John delivering the commencement speech at the USC Thornton School of Music at the end of the spring semester.
    WOW!
    What an honor for John Fogerty to deliver this milestone speech to all the grads, and I understand one of his sons is graduating with this class. That is awesome!

I wonder if John will include thoughts about his own famous songs in his speech, along with his very own sage advice about the working world theses days.
    Times have really changed since when CCR ruled the world! But John’s still out there, making his music and winning lots of musical awards and working with famous musicians the world over, so I’m sure he has a ton of great advice to give to those hard-studying grads!!!
    I wish we could read his speech afterwards…wouldn’t that be cool?

Well, it’s got to feel really GREAT to graduate and be done with it!
    SUCH a relief for everyone!!!

It’s so funny how one person’s ending marks the beginning of another person’s beginning…..

My best girlfriend has a daughter who will be starting USC in the fall. Her major is neurobiology, and it’s cool to see women pursuing male-dominated studies.
    We really need more excellent neurosurgeons in this world, so she’ll be offered many good jobs once she graduates, but that’s quite a long road to go yet.

It’s one step at a time and you can’t read the whole book in one night!!!
    SO my friend’s daughter is thrilled and excited because she got accepted to USC!!!!

Congratulations to John Fogerty, his son who is graduating with degrees in music and the entire Fogerty clan!!!

X O

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.