Home Forums Swamp Talk General Discussion vote for Mystic Highway video!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of GiantsDave66 GiantsDave66 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    flysafely

“The No. 20 video on the CMT’s All New Hot 20 Countdown is determined by you. ”

http://www.cmt.com/show/hot_20_countdown/series.jhtml

Thanks to Dave, who posted this in another part of this forum. I’m making it its own topic.
    I love this video. Hopefully we can get JF fans voting.

Nancy

Swamp Girl
    Keymaster

Awesome find! I just posted this on John’s facebook and twitter.

-Swamp Girl

Dana

And it looks like everyone can vote as many times as they want! I’ve voted for Mystic Highway about ten times already. I suppose we can all vote all night but that might be getting a bit carried away. ;-)

BTW, before I navigated to the spot where the vote is John versus Pistol Annies, I found another spot related to the CMT Hot 20 videos that allows you to vote for your fave from among a whole bunch of current videos… including Mystic Highway. AND here you can also vote as many times as you want. So be sure to “Vote Early and Often” at this CMT spot as well!

Dana

Woohoo! I just voted for John and Mystic Highway in the hot or not vote section vs. the Pistol Annies and in the top 20 countdown section–although it was difficult to vote against a fellow graduate of the Chicken School, Darius Rucker.

yeah, i’ve been voting a lot, too! but on CCR vs. the Doors one – it only lets you vote once per day.

CSG – I love Darius Rucker – whether he’s country or hootie! he’s got some great songs! but yeah – when it comes to John’s music, i’ve got 45 years invested in fanhood, so he wins hands down every time for me.

WOW – that was fun. I just voted 11 times for John! Hope he wins, but the website does NOT post who’s leading the pole. Which means we should all click on the link above and contribute MORE VOTES!!!!

flysafely

The voting closed!
    “Voting opens every Friday at 1 p.m. ET and closes the next Friday at 1 a.m. ET.”

Now as to who won–looks like it’ll be announced:
    Saturday, June 22
    11:30 AM ET/PT on CMT
    Sunday, June 23
    11:30 AM ET/PT on CMT

GiantsDave66

VOTE FOR JOHN (and Mystic Highway) AGAIN HERE!

https://www.facebook.com/questions/10151543030973196/

New CMT Facebook poll asks everyone to vote for a music video. “Mystic Highway” is in last place now, let’s help get him up to win the contest!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.